Home > Tutorials > How can you play the iPod music on the new iPad
How to rip and transfer CD to iPad
I am a music lover. For years, I have collected about 400 CDs. All of them are excellent and I love to keep them forever. I am going to buy a new iPad for enjoying music and watching DVD movies. I just want to know is there a way to rip and the music CD to iPad? If need a program, I want it to keep the high quality of my CD after conversion.
New iPad come. Apple fans crazy about it. Yes, iPad gives you the best movie and music experience though it is not a computer nor a cellphone. Who cares, you just care about the HD movie experience and high quality music experience on it. Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats can be played on iPad direcly.
There is nothing worser than bad music quality on iPad
You would agree with me, To rip any music CD to iPad without any quality lose, You need CD ripper softare and iPad manager software such as . 4Media iPad Max - acts as an iPad manager, iPad transfer, iPad music converter, DVD ripper and iPad video converter. Can Rip audio CD and music CD to iPad AAC, MP3 with batch mode and transfer the converted music to iPad directly after conversion.
• Rip any CD to iPad and copy to iPad directly without iTunes
• Transfer iPad music, movie, photo, playlist back to iTunes or PC
• Add files from PC to iPad directly, without the help of iTunes
• Manage music, videos and other files between iPad – computer – iTunes
• Rip DVD and transfer to your iPad in superb and crisp video/audio quality
• Video and audio converter for other devices, too
• Can Manage up to 26 device at the same time
How to rip and Transfer CD to iPad with 4Media iPad Max
Things You'll Need:
• One computer
• 4Media iPad Max
• Install the latest iTunes
• One iPad and USB cable
In this guide, we will guide you how to rip and transfer CD to iPad, copy DVD movies to iPad, transfer incompatible media files from computer to iPad, and share files among multiple devices with 4Media iPad Max. You can download it first and install to your computer.
NOTE: The program also supports connecting up to 26 iPods and one iPhone/iPod touch/iPad at the same time. You can transfer songs, video, movie and photo among them easily.
Part 2: Rip and transfer CD to iPad/iTunes direcly You can use this iPad Max to Rip any music CD to iPad or iTunes directly from your computer. This 4Media iPad Max is an all-in-one solution to rip, copy, transfer CD to iPad.
1. Load DVD/CD dis to iPad Max by clicking the DVD icon on this program
2. Click the "To iPad" icon to import files on the CD to iPad
3. If you want to keep your CD music on iTunes. Click the "To iTunes" icon.
Now, Begain to load CD to 4Media iPad Max
The program helps you put your loved CD music to into iPad by ripping DVD and transferring to iPad.
Run the 4Media iPad Max, and connect your iPad to PC via USB cable. The program will detect the connected device immediately and display the device node with its libraries and playlists in the left directory tree.
Tip: Please close iTunes before connecting your iPad to PC.
Select DVD/CD node from the left directory tree, insert the CD disc you want to import, and click Open DVD drop-down button to load the inserted CD disc. After loading, all CD titles will be displayed in the right file list.
(1) Besides CD disc, you can also load ISO/IFO files and DVD folder from the Open DVD drop-down list.
(2) In the right file list, right click the wanted CD title, choose Play option from the right-click menu to preview it in the built-in player at the left bottom of the main window. Click Display Player can resize the small window to larger size.
(3) You can also load multiple DVDs at the same time and view all of them in the file list.
Highlight the DVD titles you want to transfer in the file list, and click Export Checked File(s) to Device button to start copying.
1. If you have connected multiple devices, then after you click the "Export Checked Files to Device" button, the "Select Copy Destination" dialog will pop up to ask you to choose the target devices you want to copy files to. Check the devices you want, and click "OK" to start copying these files to your checked devices simultaneously.
Why you need it
4Media iPad Max has high compatibility with all iPad models and other Apple portable devices including iPad Wi-Fi, iPad Wi-Fi+3G, iPad 16GB, iPad 32GB, iPad 64GB, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. With featured editing tools, the application allows you to edit track information, use your iPad as a hard disk, preview DVD movies/videos/audios, add artworks or covers, quickly find you files, take snapshots, and so on. Transfer files between iPod and iPad, iPhone and iPad become easily.
Allows you to connect iPad, iPhone and iPod touch simultaneously and transfer batch files among them.
Rip CD and convert DVD movies/ISO images/IFO folder to iPad compatible videos and audios.
Load your favorite videos or audios and the iPad tools will automatically convert them to iPad supported formats. The input videos and audios supported: M2TS, MTS, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DAT, TS, MPV, NSV, MOV, QT, H261, H264, WMA, AAC, AIF, AIFF, AC3.
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk. Free download now | Learn More