Home > Tutorials > How can you play the iPod music on the new iPad
How to copy DVD movie to iPad from computer
My boy friend gives me a new iPad as my birthday present. It was said that the iPad is great for watching DVD movie and HD movie. I have tons of DVD movies and Blu-ray movie on my Dell desktop. Can I copy the DVD movie to iPad from computer directly or I need to do something else?
Yes, you are right, the iPad enables you watch the DVD movie, HD video and TV shows on it. It will give you the best experience
on movies. But it not support the Blu-ray. iPad video specification: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format. All above video can be enjoyed on iPad.
How about DVD movie on your computer?
The DVD movie on your computer can't not be played on your iPad direclty. You need to convert the DVD to the iPad video format above I mentioned. such as h.264. MOV, MP4 and so on. So, to copy the DVD on your computer to iPad, you need to convert the DVD movie to iPad video firstly. 4Media iPad Max - acts as an iPad manager, iPad transfer, iPad music converter, iPad video converter and DVD to iPad ripper. The all-in-one iPad management tool can copy and transfer music, movies and images from iPad to PC and from PC to iPad without iTunes. And it can also transfer iPad files to iTunes library. Besides transferring files, the iPad manager can rip CD/DVD to iPad and convert videos, audios, ISO images and IFO folder to iPad music and movies. This powerful package will give you a hand to manage iPad more effectively.
• Rip any DVD to iPad and copy to iPad directly for watching, without iTunes
• Transfer iPad music, movie, photo, playlist back to iTunes or PC
• Add files from PC to iPad directly, without the help of iTunes
• Manage music, videos and other files between iPad – computer – iTunes
• Rip DVD and transfer to your iPad in superb and crisp video/audio quality
• Video and audio converter for other devices, too
• Can Manage up to 26 device at the same time
How to copy DVD movie to iPad with 4Media iPad Max
In this guide, we will guide you how to copy DVD moive on your computer to iPad with 4Media iPad Max. At the same time, This iPad transfer software fully support iPad to iTunes and PC transfer directly. You can manage your iPad more easily. The DVD movie, CD you input to iPad Max will be converted to iPad supported format automatically and allow you to copy to iPad after conversion.
Things You'll Need:
• One new computer
• 4Media iPad Max
• Install the latest iTunes 9.1
• One iPad and USB cable
• DVD movies
Now, just download 4Media iPad Max onto your computer and install it now.
Connect your new iPad to the computer. 4Meida iPad Max will find iPad and display all the playlists of your iPad.
NOTE: The program supports connecting up to 26 iPods and one iPhone/iPod touch at the same time.
Part 2: Copy DVD movies to iPad/iTunes direcly You can use this iPad Max to copy DVD movie to iPad or iTunes directly from your new computer. You can add any DVD movie to iPad without erasing the old movie on the iPad or iTunes.
The program helps you put your loved DVD movie into iPad by ripping DVD and transferring to iPad.
Run the 4Media iPad Max, and connect your iPad to PC via USB cable. The program will detect the connected device immediately and display the device node with its libraries and playlists in the left directory tree.
Tip: Please close iTunes before connecting your iPad to PC.
Select DVD node from the left directory tree, insert the DVD disc you want to import, and click Open DVD drop-down button to load the inserted DVD disc. After loading, all DVD titles will be displayed in the right file list.
(1) Besides DVD disc, you can also load ISO/IFO files and DVD/CD folder from the Open DVD drop-down list.
(2) In the right file list, right click the wanted DVD title, choose Play option from the right-click menu to preview it in the built-in player at the left bottom of the main window. Click Display Player can resize the small window to larger size.
(3) You can also load multiple DVDs/CDs/Audio CDs at the same time and view all of them in the file list.
Highlight the DVD titles you want to transfer in the file list, and click Export Checked File(s) to Device button to start copying.
1. If you have connected multiple devices, then after you click the "Export Checked Files to Device" button, the "Select Copy Destination" dialog will pop up to ask you to choose the target devices you want to copy files to. Check the devices you want, and click "OK" to start copying these files to your checked devices simultaneously.
Why you need it
4Media iPad Max has high compatibility with all iPad models and other Apple portable devices including iPad Wi-Fi, iPad Wi-Fi+3G, iPad 16GB, iPad 32GB, iPad 64GB, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. With featured editing tools, the application allows you to edit track information, use your iPad as a hard disk, preview DVD movies/videos/audios, add artworks or covers, quickly find you files, take snapshots, and so on. Transfer files between iPod and iPad, iPhone and iPad become easily.
Allows you to connect iPad, iPhone and iPod touch simultaneously and transfer batch files among them.
Rip CD and convert DVD movies/ISO images/IFO folder to iPad compatible videos and audios.
Load your favorite videos or audios and the iPad tools will automatically convert them to iPad supported formats. The input videos and audios supported: M2TS, MTS, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DAT, TS, MPV, NSV, MOV, QT, H261, H264, WMA, AAC, AIF, AIFF, AC3.
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk. Free download now | Learn More